Thursday, November 13, 2008

Back home in OC

Hello Everyone,

Well, I have been home now for a few weeks, and have been reflecting on the incredible trip. I truly miss the isolation, wildlife, solitude and clean air!
I will be making my daily trip to Huntington Beach and teach until Thanksgiving when I will be traveling up North. This will be the first Thanksgiving I can remember that I won't be sharing it with Danielle. She will be at the home of New Jersey friends this year:-)

Stay tuned, as there will be trips and adventures to come. The trip to Costa Rica has been cancelled:-(, however we will be spending 2 months in Hawaii for sure. The location will be the North Shore of Oahu where the massive waves entice the expert surfers!! I hope to learn how to surf without killing myself on the coral. My students are ready to reverse the activity and "teach their teacher" how to surf! Haha!

1 comment:

shan said...

Can't wait to hear all about your next adventure...to Hawaii!! Dying to see pics of hte hugh waves on the North Shore during the winter...Bet you'll even get to see some of the contests of the top surfers!!! Lucky you!!!